Maps
Jack
2009-12-01 20:09:47 UTC
I got a 5800 with gps.

I'm looking for map for Costa Rica.
I know there no full support of costa rica maps,
but can I found some static map (I only want to see where I am on a map).

Or Is it possible to get a simple bitmap specifying first and last gps
point to see where we are

1st point --> _________
| |
| |
| x |
|_________| <-- last point

With first, last point and current gps point, a quick ratio can provide
us our position.

Best Regards and thanks for your help !!!
Jack
2009-12-06 22:21:07 UTC
I found a little dirty solution :
Install google maps, browsing the region of interest with wifi
connection. Next maps are in cache and are available offline (just reply
cancel when google maps tells you you are not connected)
Hi,